24 Ekskavatorna Street,
Kyiv, Ukraine 03062
|Tel./Fax:||+ 380 44 501-06-75|
|Description of the Factory production
- • Pipes with thermal insulation according to the GOSTU 34-204-88-001-98 standard.
- • Polypropylene pipes with thermal insulation in polyethylene and galvanized sheaths according to the GOSTU 34-204-88-002-98 standard, complete with component parts, designed for application in heating and hot water supply systems.
- • Enameled steel pipes according to the GOSTU 34-204-88-002-98 standard with preapplied thermal insulation.
- • Polyethylene and galvanized spiral-wound pipes used for encapsulating pipes with thermal insulation, centering rings, and plugs.
- • Pressure pipes from low-molecular-weight polyethylene.
- • Polypropylene pipes and shaped parts for cold and hot water supply systems.
- • Pipes insulated with DTL type according to the TU U 88.264.025-95 specifications.
- • Enameled pipes according to the TU U 7308692-001-93 specifications.
- • Polyethylene sewerage pipes and shaped parts according to the GOST 22689.2-89 standard.
- • Steeply curved branches according to the GOST 17375-83 standard.
- • Enameled steeply curved branches according to the TU U 23371749-004-96 specifications.
- • Steel adapters according to the GOST 17378-83 standard.
- • Enameled steel adapters.
- • Coupling boxes for pipes with thermal insulation.
- • Adapters with thermal insulation.
- • Sanitary fittings (sleeves, branches, unions, couplings, grates, chimney cowls, funnels, lock nuts, towel-driers, elbow pipes, adapters).
- • Windows and balcony doors made from polyvinylchloride section materials supplied by the REHAU firm, with multiple glass panes.
- • Smoke-removing dampers according to the TU.U.V.2.5.-05503272-012-2002 specifications.
- • Air inlets, elevators, sludge pans.
- • Fire-retarding dampers according to the TU.U.V.2.5.-05503272-011-01 specifications.
- • Tubular scaffolding complete with connecting parts, grates, hooks, anchors, ladders, earthling parts, lighting-rods, supports, and girth rails.
- • Sections of water heaters.
- • Expansion bellows.